Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New study area



This is my new desk. I had to find one that was cool enough to sit underneath my awesome pillow case that Charlie and Sam made me as a graduation gift. Lets just say that if I have a hard day it's in the perfect spot because I can just sit at my desk and look up and immediately remember all the fun times we had together.
Some of the cool items that were chosen to make it onto the pillow case were: Hiiisssss, Glee, midnight runs to McDonald's, Eventually..., Avatar the last airbender, clothes over bro's and BYU sports.
The desk is a corner desk and it basically has spots for everything. There are 2 filing cabinet things on one side and shelfs on the other. The back behind the computer is magnetized so that's fun. It's a niffy little desk. But this blog isn't about the cool desk it's about the even cooler pillow case that is tacked up to the wall above it.

Thanks Charlie and Sam!!!

I miss you more than words can express! I love you!

0 comments: