Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Come Fly With Me...

... let's fly, let's fly away

In the last 2 weeks Jennifer and I have planned so many travels.
You would think that we like traveling or have the funds to do so.

NC-> Florida tomorrow.
Jennifer FL-> NC Feb 22 to work a couple of days
Jennifer NC-> FL Feb 28
Disney for 24 hours- Feb 29th
Florida-> NC March 1.
NC-> Texas April 5.
Texas-> NC April 11.
Jannette hopefully getting a job somewhere during this time off.
NC-> NYC May/ June (hasn't been exactly planned to see Newsies on broadway)
NC-> Italy/Greece on Cruise maybe (for my 25th b-day- hasn't been exactly planned yet either)
NC-> Spain, France and Italy Aug/Sept 2013 on Disney cruise

I'm sure there will be more added. Hopefully not until I have a job where I can help pay for these trips. Traveling is getting expensive.

0 comments: