Friday, March 1, 2013

Gotta get this out

I don't like being lied to- whether it's to soften the blow or just to be lied to.
I won't apologize for my actions, behaviors or words when I've done no wrong.
I meant every word that I said.

I won't apologize for having 3 college degrees from very prestigious universities.
I won't apologize for having a career.
I won't apologize for knowing what I want in my life at the age of 25.
I won't do it.

I can't help that you don't feel the same way.
Maybe you're just intimated.
I have no clue.

But please know this now- I won't put up with your crap. Your lies. Or anything else any longer.

I will bend over backwards for those that I call my friends.
I will try to please everyone.
Most often I put everyone else before me.
That's just who I am.

0 comments: