Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Merry Christmas!
I don't know if it's just me but ever since I've started working as a nurse Christmas has never felt like Christmas. Part of it is that I have worked the whole holiday or at least part of it. But it seems like there's a lot of build up to it and then it's over and I sit here and think, really, is Christmas already over?! I love this time of year! This is my second year celebrating Christmas in Utah, but it was the very first one that I've spent it away from my entire family. 2,500 miles away. Hopefully this will not always be the case.
But I'm so glad that I get to celebrate this holiday season and really remember the reason why we celebrate it in the first place. I love Christmas and I love that we get the month of December to remember Christ and all that He has done for us.
Merry Christmas and I'm looking forward to a very happy New Year in 2014!

0 comments: