Sunday, May 22, 2011

August vacation


So while I lived in Utah I had 2 of the most amazing roommates who were sisters. They happened to be from Texas and had a lot of Texas pride, but not too much. They never rubbed it your face. They also had another sister and a brother-in-law that lived in the area that took me in and treated me like I was part of their family while we were in school. Now, 3 out of the 4 of them are back in Texas and the other will soon join them. (Classes will soon be over!!) I could not be more grateful for all of them. I am so glad that my schedule has time off that I can use to see them again for the first time in almost a year.
By the time I get out there it will have been a year since I said my tearful good-byes to my awesome roommates as I left to start over in North Carolina. I, for one, cannot wait for our reunion. It has been too long. I miss them more than they know or can probably comprehend.
Texas and all the great Tex-Mex restaurants that I've been hearing of for the past 2 years- watch out. August 2011, Magnolia, TX is the time and place of the Charlie, Sam and Jannette reunion. It's offical! I CANNOT wait!!!


Now I just have to book my flight...


Edit... I now have a flight. Texas vacay from August 17-23!!!!!

2 comments:

Symantha said...

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!
OH MY GOSH I miss you sooooo much!!
asdjfa;sldkfj
Yeah, you BOOK that flight, girlfriend!!
asdfjalksjdfhalksjdhfa I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

First, Sam you sound like a complete idiot when people read that.:) Second, Jannettea!!! I CAN NOT WAIT for that reunion. I almost teared up reading this! I miss you SOO much! I can not wait. I have been telling everyone. It'll be here before you know it!...hopefully!