Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cuckoo's Nest

So today we were supposed to go do a low ropes course for our Leadership class. However, with high temperatures and a chance of rain it was postponed. So instead our professors decided that we needed to watch a movie that was about leadership. That movie was "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest". I don't know how it's related to leadership. Little did I know what it was rated. A couple of minutes into it there was a bit of language and so I decided to look it up. Yeah. It's rated R. Professors didn't say anything about it before we started watching it. We have a paper on it so I need to know something about it. Good thing there are cliff notes for it I guess.
How different this is from BYU! Professors there wouldn't even dream to bring in such a movie but here it's no problem and they don't even consider who might not even want to watch it.
I don't think I have never heard so many F words in my life.

1 comments:

Symantha said...

I read this book my senior year of high school. Well, I was supposed to anyway.