Thursday, January 12, 2012

Auld Lang Syne

2011 was a good year. I was in the hardest program for nursing that I could have imagined and got through it. Graduation was December 10. I able to go on a cruise for the first time. Didn't particularly like it but will be trying another one maybe this year. I got to be around when a beautiful baby boy was born on Easter Sunday. I was able to travel to Texas to see some great friends. Which I will be going back to soon!! I went to New York for a vacation longer than 8 hours. Had a blast! Went to Florida several times. Went to see Josh Groban in concert 3 times this year. Got to meet Josh Groban in person for the first time.

New Year's resolutions are something that I never really do but figured I would try it out this year. It's a good thing that I didn't make any last year because I probably wouldn't have done any except one- graduate from nursing school. But here is my attempt at 2012 resolutions. Not in any particular order.

1. Be happier.
2. Start living in the moment.
3. Lose weight.
4. Be more thoughtful in scripture study.
5. Pass the NCLEX- RN exam.
6. Get a job that I love.
7. Travel to places I have never been before.
8. Go on a date.
9. See one of my best friends get married. Exact date- April 7, 2012!!!! :)
10. Read at least 12 books, one per month for fun.

2 comments:

Symantha said...

Yay!! These are good resolutions! And I'm seriously SO proud of you! I can't believe you graduated already--I remember your application process!

Miller's said...

Sam I miss you and everything that you did for me to keep me sane through the application process. We should chat soon.