Monday, July 23, 2012

First day of being a big kid

Today was the first day of orientation at UNC. It was a most very long day and it was full of  information. There were people who talked about how great of a place it was to work, customer service, parking, badges, benefits, insurance and so many other topics.
I officially feel like I'm a big kid. I have a real job, one that could be classified as a career, one that requires a professional license, I have certifications, a 401(k), health insurance, parking permits, medical id number, etc.
I know that the feelings of inadequacy will subside and I will have a great time doing the thing that I know I love. I can't wait to get out onto the floor and start.
Here's to another 8 days of orientation and residency classes.

I am a big kid now- scary but so worth it!!

1 comments:

Symantha said...

I'll say it again, I'm so proud of you! And you will be amazing! Also I'm jealous that you and Charlie email...