Friday, July 20, 2012

Urgent care

Today I made a trip into the local urgent care. Yesterday I woke up with my left eye looking horrible. I'm not sure what all happened but it didn't look good. Yesterday when I woke up I tried everything that I could think of- cold and warm compresses, benadryl, sleep and hydrocortisone cream. This stuff seemed to help a little bit but when I went to sleep I still had a swollen left eye.
Today it wasn't was bad as it was yesterday but it still concerned me. I made the trip to urgent care to have someone look at it. I was able to give the PA enough info to help rule out things that I already knew it wasn't. She finally looked at my eye and ruled out any bug or spider bite. She thought it was an eyelid infection and prescribed me an antibiotic cream.
I'm looking forward to getting the puffyness out of my eyelid.

0 comments: