Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Running

I may not consider myself a runner, nor would anyone else I'm sure. But I do run on a regular basis. My goal this year was to participate in a color run in Charlotte. It's only a 5k but I felt like I should start somewhere. However, when I went to register for this run it was sold out. Dang.
Well maybe there will be a bigger and longer goal that I'll working up to. A half marathon in March. Maybe. Not sure if I can do it. But I will at least start training and see how it goes. So Charlie, if you are reading this, I need your advice on how to go from barely running to running a half marathon. If anyone can make it possible for me to do- you can!!
It's not a for sure thing but it is definitely a thing that I am considering.

:)

1 comments:

Symantha said...

Seriously, she's very encouraging! I ran four miles the other day!

OMG I cannot get the security word thing! Fifth time is the charm...