Monday, September 17, 2012

Sometimes. Eventually. Maybe.

So I have learned that sometimes things don't make sense in life. Not sure why things happen the way they do. Why couldn't I get into the nursing program at BYU? Why did I go to Duke? Why couldn't I find a job for several months after graduation? Why did I end up going to camp this past summer? Why do I take care of some of the kids that I do at work? Why are we sometimes put in some hard or sticky situations? Were they all learning opportunities? Were they all for a reason? Why did I have to go through that experience? Were these all experiences that I needed or were they more for the people around me? I could come up with a million whys. Sometimes I want to know all the answers to these questions. Sometimes I can push those questions to the side and move on.
Eventually I know that things will look better because I will have a better perspective. Hindsight is always 20/20. I know that eventually things will fall into place more than what they already have in my life. I know that I eventually will have some pretty great things in life. ...Eventually...
Maybe I will never get the answers that I want. Maybe I will. But whatever happens I know that all will be well. Life may be hard and frustrating at times but there are some pretty great moments too. Everyday can't be all about rainbows and butterflies but maybe I can have the will power to make the best out of each day. Maybe I can take all these experiences and move on and be a better person. One thing I know for sure is that there are a ton of maybe's in this life.

0 comments: