Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Where is the pavilion?

Everybody has rough days. Some rough nights. Last night that was for me.
Knowing not what to do- I turned to a General Conference talk I remembered from October.


I don't know why it always seems like those that don't do things the right way always get what they want when they want it. But I do try to tell myself that things happen in the Lord's time.
I felt last night that God was far from me and hadn't heard my prayers that I'd been saying for months.
Last night I had feelings of giving up. Not knowing how to go on. Not in a depressed weird way or anything. Just giving up.
There are people that I have grown up with that now are no longer active in the gospel, they do their own thing- drink, party, but have marriages, children and/or a steady companion. Why do they have all that when they aren't putting important things first?
Where is the pavilion? Last night I needed a reminder that He knows me and that He hears my prayers.
The uttering of the words "Thy will be done" were difficult to say. I know that it would be best if I did but last night that didn't make it any easier to say.

0 comments: