Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sometimes

There were times when I thought we could be more. There are times that I'm glad we are not. Sometimes I care too much and there are times that I worry more than I should. I wish there was a way that I could make decisions for other people. Knowing that in that one instance I know better than they. I wish I could make you see what I see. Tell you what I know. Let you have even just a fraction of the happiness that I know. 

But I can't. That's part of life. Letting people make their own decisions. We are placed on this earth to learn, grow, use our agency and hopefully make it back to our Father in Heaven. Just like I want to be able to make my own choices, I have to let you. I can only hope and pray that you choose the right one. Life is certainly not easy but with the right people in our lives it can be made easier. 

0 comments: