Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pomp and Circumstance

It's been a long 16 months but today was the offical end of those long 16 months- GRADUATION!!!!!

It was a great day- Jorden, mom and dad drove up to be at it. There were a couple of tears shed. But overall it was a good day.

I can't believe that I now have 3 degrees total- one A.D. and two bachelors degrees, all in the last 3 years. I have a NURSING DEGREE!!!! Cannot believe it still. I've made it.

The whole graduating class:


Getting pinned:




Another awesome part of graduating... presents. Cricut from Mom and Dad so I can start scrapbooking and Jennifer got me a Burberry purse (even though I told her not to).




1 comments:

Symantha said...

WOOOOOO!!!! I am so proud of you!! I remember all those days you were so stressed about what you would do and where you would go and now you did it!!! And I can't wait until you come visit again!