Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Steven Alexander

This past week I had the privilege of going to Texas to see one of my best friends get married.
Charlie and I got to know each other in the Fall of 2008 after I decided to transfer from BYU-Idaho. We've been friends ever since. Last August, while between semesters of school, I went on a trip to Texas to visit Charlie and Sam. During this trip I was able to meet the guy that she was thinking about dating. I got to meet Steven before they officially started dating. Then only 8.5 months later I traveled back to Texas to see them get married.
The McClellan family always treats me like family and this trip was no different. While there, Jennifer and I were able to join in with the celebrations of frozen yogurt, rehearsal dinner at Eden's Cafe, the temple, family luncheon and the reception.
Everything about this past weekend was wonderful. The colors were bright, the flowers were beautiful, the weather wasn't too hot, the friends were great and the reception was amazing.

I couldn't pick favorite pictures so here's a few.

Coming out of the temple-

The girls-

The guys-

They looked so happy the entire time-

Sisters-

Charlie and Adison-

Sam and I-

Bridals-

Me, Charlie, Jennifer, Sam-

Jennifer and I-

The decorated car-

0 comments: