Friday, September 28, 2012

Change Is A Good Thing

So after finally working up the nerve to get my hair chopped off I set off hoping that I had found a good place to do it at. I've been talking about cutting my hair for months now and I just figured I needed to do it. It's never a easy choice to cut off so much at once. But I love it once I finally do. This time I cut off exactly 12 inches. That's a lot!! Apparently I didn't think that cutting off 12 inches was enough of a change in my life- I decided to dye my hair too. For the very first time. I wanted to go lighter. It'll take a couple attempts probably to get it to my color I want but I think that what I ended up with was a good start. I'm still getting used to it being so short. But hair grows back right?! I'm still adjusting to it but I'm also really liking it right now.

Before:


After:


2 comments:

Megan Johnson said...

I love it!!!!!!!

Symantha said...

GASP! I love it! The color is so great.