Monday, October 1, 2012

Think Like A Man part 3

3rd and final segment.

Part 3: The Playbook


  • "I became the man she needed me to be because she had sense enough to have requirements- standards that she needed in her relationship in order to make the relationship work for her."
  • "If you tell us what you like and what you don't like, we'll do anything we can to make sure we live up to your expectations, particularly if we're interested in forging a relationship with you."
  • Don't give him a blueprint of everything that makes you happy- let him figure some of this out on his own. 
  • 5 questions that every woman needs to ask before she gets too deep: What are your short-term goals? What are your long-term goals? What are your views on relationships? What do you think about me? How do you feel about me?
  • Ford Motor Company has a policy where you have to work for 90 days before you get their benefit package. It's an easy equation: work hard, prove yourself, get the benefits. "Why, ladies, are you passing out benefits to men before they've proven themselves worthy?"
  • "...your benefits- are special, and that you need time to get to know him and his ways to decide if he deserves them."
  • There are other forms of payment. "Hugging? Payment. Kissing? Payment. You getting dressed up? Payment. Going out with us? Payment... But if he wants to sleep with you? Those are benefits." 
  • How does he react when you tell him you've got some problems? How does your man react under pressure? How does he react to bad news? How does he react when he's told "no"?
  • "Your man hasn't asked you to marry him because... you haven't required him to marry you or set a date."
  • Say "I respect you, I adore you, I'm affectionate, I pay attention to you, I'm punctual, I'm kind, I'm loyal,... I need your time, loyalty, support, affection, attention, punctuality, kindness, gentleman ways- I need the doors opened, chairs pulled out, your respect, and above all else, your love. I also expect a diamond ring and a walk down the aisle."

0 comments: