Monday, July 8, 2013

Running again

Wow. It's been while since I've run. But today that changed. Just like the title of this blog things happen one step at a time.
Now today's run was only 1 mile. But it's still 1 mile. 1 mile that's getting me closer to running my first 1/2 marathon on February 23.
I'm giving myself almost a full 8 months to get ready for this run.
So I'm giving you all that read this a warning- many of the posts for the next 8 months will be all about running. Hopefully they will be posts about how good the runs have been going and not the other possibility. But I know that all runs aren't going to be the best.
Here's to me running a half! I never thought that would ever come out of my mouth.

Week 1 Day 1:
Time- 11:30mins
Distance- 1 mile
Time of day- early morning

0 comments: