Sunday, October 7, 2012

By faith all things are fulfilled

Throughout conference I kept getting the message of "in the Lord's own time, be patient and things will work out how they are supposed to". 
He can see the whole picture. 
He knows the end from the beginning. 
He knows the plan that's in place for my life. 
He knows where I'm supposed to be, when I'm supposed to be there and who I'm supposed to meet in those places. 
He knows all the above but I do not. I can only see a little bit ahead of me, maybe only 1 step. Sometimes and usually the path is dark and I have to take a step into the darkness. It's called faith. It's scary but it's required. 

...


I do not know where my life will lead. 
I do not know when or who I'll marry. 
I do not know if I will always live in NC. 

But I do know this;

I know that if I'm sensitive to the Spirit while making every decision in my life, I will be happier than I could ever imagine.
I know that I will be blessed with a choice guy, a wonderful son of God, to be my husband and I will love him deeply.
I know that my life may go in a completely different direction than I expect but if it's the Lord's will and in the Lord's timing, I will know that it's the best thing for me.

But all of this is in His time.
He knows me.
He loves me.
He guides me.



(Last part adapted from the Mormon in Manhattan blog.)

0 comments: