Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gratitude Day 18: Memories

Most of the fun things that I've done in my life have pictures to go along with them. Some do not.

Whether they have pictures or not, I am so very grateful for the memories I have. I may not have the best memory in the world but I can still remember the good times I've had on my birthdays, secret trips out of the state, concerts, boys, theme parks, Christmases, New Years celebrations, church activities, going out of the country, pets, church events, EFY, weddings, babies born and oh so many more things in my life.

Tonight I started scrapbooking some of these things and it brought nothing but joy and happiness to me as I went through picture after picture.

Because I don't say it enough, and sometimes I don't really think it, but...
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!

0 comments: